Can I return items if I change my mind?
We are happy to exchange items in your order or provide you with a store credit, provided you follow the return conditions as set out below.
To be eligible for an exchange or credit:
- Your item(s) must be unused, unworn (if applicable), with all labels, in sellable condition and with the original packaging still intact and in saleable condition
- The return request must be submitted via our Returns Portal within 30 days of receipt of your order.
Upon reception, we will review your return request and, if approved, we will provide details on how you should return your items. Please make sure to follow the below process:
- Package the item(s) appropriately to ensure they will not be damaged during shipping (any damaged occuring during shipping will be your responsability)
- Use a tracking courrier service with insurance, as we do not accept liability if the shipment is lost
Once we receive your return we will process it within 3 business days.
You will be responsible for the cost of shipping the returned item(s) and any exchange items.
It is important to note that we do not offer refunds for change or mind, or other similar circumstances that do not require a refund under the Australian Consumer Law.
Can I cancel my order before it is shipped?
We are unable to cancel an order once it has been placed due to the volume of orders received. You are however welcome to return your order for an exchange or credit note once you receive it, following the returns process described above.
Can I obtain a refund?
We do offer refund (or exchange or credit note) in accordance with the consumer guarantees contained in the Australian Consumer Law with the return shipping at our cost. If you wish to read more details on the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law please see the ACCC resources available here.
For clarity, we note that the following situations will generally NOT give rise to a refund under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Your parcel delivery being delayed by our shipping provider and/or your parcel arriving after the date you required it
- You change your mind about the item or the item doesn't fit or look the way you anticipated (excepting situations where the item is actually faulty of course).
If you believe you are entitled to a refund under Australian Consumer Law please contact us via our Contact page or at email@example.com and we will work with you to resolve your issue as quickly as possible.
Please ensure to follow the return process as described above. In case of non pre-approved return, we will reach out to you to obtain your instructions as to how you would like the item to be dealt with (return to you at your cost or destruction).
Items returned to us without their original packaging and labels or returned due to incorrect address or non-pick up will incure a $15 restocking fee, as well as any re-delivery costs.