Where do you ship?
For now, we only ship to Australia and New Zealand.
How much is shipping?
Within Australia you have four shipping options:
- $10 flat rate standard shipping for orders up to $100 (2-8 business days)
- Free standard shipping for orders AU$100 and over (2-8 business days)
- $20 flat rate express shipping for orders up to AU$100 (1-4 business days)
- $20 flat rate express shipping for orders AU$100 and over (1-4 business days)
For New Zealand, we only have one shipping option:
- $10 flat rate international standard shipping for orders up to NZ$110 (3-10 business days)
- Free international standard shipping for orders NZ$110 and over (3-10 business days)
When will you ship my order?
Orders placed before 2pm on business days will be shipped the same day. Orders placed after 2pm will ship the following business day.
When will I receive my order?
Standard shipping: 2-8 business days
Express shipping: 1-4 business days
Standard shipping: 3-10 business days
How do you ship items?
We ship via Australia post with tracking.
What about pre-orders?
Pre-order we will ship it as soon as we receive it into stock. We will note in the product description when we expect that to be. If you order items that are in stock at the same time, we will hold those items and ship your entire order once your pre-order item(s) come into stock. However, don't hesitate to reach out if you wish to receive available items first and we will happy to arrange it.
Can I return items if I change my mind?
We are happy to exchange items in your order or provide you with a store credit, provided you follow the return conditions as set out below.
To be eligible for an exchange or credit:
- Your item(s) must be unused, unworn (if applicable), with all labels, in sellable condition and with the original packaging still intact and in saleable condition.
- The return request must be submitted via our Returns Portal within 30 days of receipt of your order.
Upon reception, we will review your return request and, if approved, we will provide details on how you should return your items. Please make sure to follow the below process:
- Package the item(s) appropriately to ensure they will not be damaged during shipping (any damaged occuring during shipping will be your responsability)
- Use a tracking courrier service with insurance, as we do not accept liability if the shipment is lost
Once we receive your return we will process it within 3 business days.
You will be responsible for the cost of shipping the returned item(s) and any exchange items.
It is important to note that we do not offer refunds for change or mind, or other similar circumstances that do not require a refund under the Australian Consumer Law.
Can I cancel my order before it is shipped?
We are unable to cancel an order once it has been placed due to the volume of orders received. You are however welcome to return your order for an exchange or credit note once you receive it, following the returns process described above.
Can I obtain a refund?
We do offer refund (or exchange or credit note) in accordance with the consumer guarantees contained in the Australian Consumer Law with the return shipping at our cost. If you wish to read more details on the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law please see the ACCC resources available here.
For clarity, we note that the following situations will generally NOT give rise to a refund under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Your parcel delivery being delayed by our shipping provider and/or your parcel arriving after the date you required it
- You change your mind about the item or the item doesn't fit or look the way you anticipated (excepting situations where the item is actually faulty of course).
If you believe you are entitled to a refund under Australian Consumer Law please contact us via our Contact page or at email@example.com and we will work with you to resolve your issue as quickly as possible.